HEYDUDE designs comfortable, versatile, and accessible footwear and accessories. Founded in Italy in 2008, HEYDUDE puts tireless attention to detail and a passion for impeccable craftsmanship into every pair of HEYDUDE shoes. HEYDUDE believes its innovative, ultra-light comfort and casual yet versatile style is a winning combination.
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE, a casual footwear brand with very high growth and high profit. This acquisition not only adds an amazing brand to the Crocs portfolio, but will provide a wealth of opportunity for collaboration, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands.
The Maintenance Technician provides maintenance support for the automation equipment and material handling equipment to achieve a first-class HeyDude facility in cleanliness, organization, and safety. This is accomplished through responding to maintenance requests and keeping the facility clean.
This is a First Shift position, Monday - Thursday, 4am - 2:30pm.
- Complete preventive maintenance work orders, repair work orders and other written and/or computer-based documents.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting on automation equipment such as conveyors and sorters.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting on material handling equipment.
- Follow safety procedures and lockout/tagout procedures.
- Use hand tools, shop tools and power tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Use ladders, scissor lifts and forklifts to complete assignments.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year of automation equipment experience.
- Prior experience working in an industrial environment.
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.