HEYDUDE designs comfortable, versatile, and accessible footwear and accessories. Founded in Italy in 2008, HEYDUDE puts tireless attention to detail and a passion for impeccable craftsmanship into every pair of HEYDUDE shoes. HEYDUDE believes its innovative, ultra-light comfort and casual yet versatile style is a winning combination.
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE, a casual footwear brand with very high growth and high profit. This acquisition not only adds an amazing brand to the Crocs portfolio, but will provide a wealth of opportunity for collaboration, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands.
The Maintenance Team Lead, who supervises a skilled maintenance team, has the primary responsibility of ensuring the efficient maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment, including automated mechanical, electrical, plumbing, power systems, industrial trucks, and warehouse equipment.
This is a Second shift position, Monday - Thursday, 3pm - 130am.
As the Team Lead, Maintenance, you will support Maintenance Technicians in the following areas:
- Analyzing and maintaining complex motor control problems on equipment with programmable logic controllers (PLCs), variable frequency drives (VFDs), soft starts, servo drives, and external input/output (I/O) devices.
- Diagnosing complex maintenance issues using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electrical/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g., multi-meter, laptop)
- Performing preventive maintenance and repairs on conveyor equipment, MEP equipment, grounds, building equipment and power industrial trucks.
- Ensure completion of work orders, repairs, preventive maintenance, and records retention in accordance with company standards.
- Ability to learn and use software to include CMMS software, graphical interfaces, and other applicable programs.
- Ability to complete additional tasks and requests as needed from the Leadership Team.
- Assist with and/or lead facilities and conveyor equipment projects.
- Lead or participate in safety meetings and safety training.
- Work at heights from ladders and aerial lifts.
- Manage spare parts and inventory management.
- Adhere to all department and company policies.
- Complete required training with passing scores.
- Attend daily meetings as needed.
- AA or AS Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-years of related experience/education in Automation and Material Handling Equipment. (Conveyors and sortation equipment, electrical, mechanical, PLC, and robotics diagnosis and maintenance.)
- Proficient in diagnosis and repair of automated, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- OSHA-30 Certification or receive certification within 6-months.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Proficient with hand tools and power tools.
- Proficient in the use of machine shop equipment.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Lockout Tagout experience.
- Fabrication experience.
- Pneumatics experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 5S experience.
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.